Dragon’s Loyalty Award
My thanks to Laura Bruj for nominating, and bringing me this award.
The rules say announce with a post and like the person who nominated you. Well this is the post and I do like the person who nominated me.
My apologies for not completing this task sooner!
Post 7 interesting things about yourself it says.
1. I like dragons and my first ever favourite song had a dragon.
I’m also a fan of “Jane And The Dragon”
Dragon is cool and I do so very much appreciate the art of tearing and shredding!
2. I cut my teeth on Science Fiction and Fantasy as a young person. The first S.F. was, “The Lensman” series by E.E. Doc Smith. I still aspire to be a 3rd Stage Lensman.
3. I very much enjoy the works of others as much as my own and promote them.
4. Sometimes I make up my own words and they work not just for me but for others too.
5. It has indeed been a long strange trip that isn’t over yet and the only one thing I am is Spiritual.
6. I love music and many of music’s genres. As was pointed out to me by a friend and I had never really thought about it, I am lyric driven as opposed to music driven. Y’all are gonna have to figure that out for your selves.
7. I do not hate.
My tastes are eclectic. I give to you a small number of those that I like
A real good Teller of Tales, Fine Poet and Wonderful Imaginist
Janice knows her stuff and isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Practical solutions and established strategies to improve your blog
Softer and heartfelt
Josh is a damn good photographer with a real touch for real people
August 17, 2015